We will have our Sermo Inter Viras Latin for “Conversations among Women.” Same format as the Men’s Study ‘Sermo Inter Viros’ where we engage hard topics that impact feminine Christian living.
The Date/Location: August 19th, 6:00 pm at the Ruckers 1724 Moormans Road, Lynchburg, VA 24501
The Goal: Improved awareness to common pitfalls, growth and knowledge in those areas for obedience to Christ.
The Method: a lot in a little time. Only 15 minutes per topic and we move on…
This is Pastor led.
- Why we may not have more friends (a debrief on the theology of friendship)? ( 18:24; Prov 27:5-6; 1 Kings 21:20; 2 Sam 12:7: Prov. 17:17; Prov. 27:14; Prov 19:6; Prov. 22:11;James 2:23)
- Beware of using God as a personal agent (see Ephesians 4:1; 2 Cor 5:20)
- Why some Pastors deliberately avoid teaching doctrine?Courtesy CCW
- Trinitarian heresies – summarized at Monergism
- The Sin of Fornication – destructive and damnable, recasting this light! Ephesians 5:1-5
- Jesus utters frustrated words – Luke 9:41 “How long shall I be with you and bear with you?”
- The “Me Too” movements effect on the Church, Pastors.
- The University of Satan – re-educating/detoxing our daughters/young women (James 3:14-15; Rev. 17:1-2)