This is the Grace Assembly equivalent to a “Men’s Discussion Group.” By large opinion, a very stimulating discussion time designed to encourage godliness and holiness, while keeping it “real.” Not for the weak of heart, but for the aspiring willing to put off the ‘old man with it’s deceitful lusts.’ The Study will focus on the following subjects:
- Growing in Christian Character – 2 Peter 1:5-7 (with a starting emphasis on 2 Peter 1:9!)
- The powerful effect of submitting to the word of God – 2 Peter 1:4; Psalm 119:7,11,16,36,92
- The means by which Christ preserves his children – the word, godly friends, consequences of our sin, punishment, trial and tribulation.
- Principles of Biblical hermeneutics-101 from Knowing Scripture by R.C Sproul.
- Success, glory and the dangers of money with it. Luke 6:24-26, James 5:1-8
- Romans 12:6-10 “gifts differing according to the grace given us.”
- Why Christ loves his bride? In connection with loving our wives.