02 Jul 2017 | 06:00 pm - 08:30 pm
Place : 1724 Moormans Road
Lynchburg, VA 24501
This incredibly edifying Men’s discussion meeting will center our focus on the following topics:
- Avoiding confrontation, Acts 25:22-26:32
- Don’t Get too Familiar with the Bible (courtesy Desiring God by Peter Krol)
- The Importance of Jesus Active Obedience
- What is the gospel in 30 seconds or less – each man gives his answer.
- To what extent do we talk about the resurrection when giving the gospel
- Reconciling (or not!) human responsibility and the sovereignty of God
- Self control, what level is expected among women among vulnerable situations. Precautionary Innocence vs. Predatory Inclinations!
- The passive view of Worship vs. the active view of Worship. (Psalm 18:3,49, Psalm 22:22-25; Psalm 71:22-24
- “I gave her time to repent” Revelation 2:21