An edifying discussion aimed at honing in on both practical and theological life weaknesses…hence, it is a time to motivate and sharpen us to the honor of Jesus Christ, and the privilege of being called disciples.
- Being self-provisional- 2 Thess 3:6-12
- A Christian theology of ‘personal expectation.’
- Our confidence in praying for the saints, and praying to God Most High!
- Jesus Utterance – Perplexing – Mark 14:32-42 “Why Have You Forsaken Me”
- 13 Practical Ways To Kill Sin (Courtesy Desiring God Ministries)
- Marks of a true Christian – reviewing our possession of the same (Romans 12:9 – 21)?
- Trinitarian Summary Ironing by Dr. Michael Haykin