Adding an image to the carousel:
- Prepare your image at the dimensions 1920 pixels wide by 985 pixels high.
- Go to Media Library and click ‘Add’.
- Upload the image
- Go to the homepage and click ‘Edit’ at the top.
- Scroll all the way down to edit the Slider images.
- Notice below you’ll see the last 10 or so images you have uploaded. Click the one you want to add once.
- When it moves to the area above, click the pencil icon and provide a title, description and url if you like.
- Click Save and view it in the website for confirmation.
Adding a Blog or Article Post:
- Login to the website at www.gaonline.org/ga/wp-admin
- Choose ‘New’ from the top menu.
- Select ‘blog post’
- Provide a title, customize the url
- Paste in your content and style it.
- Add a featured image.
- Choose the Post Category of ‘Blog’ or ‘Devotional’ in order to put it in the correct location.